Want to work together? Me, too.
Talk to me. As you may have guessed from this blog, my specialty is writing web content, including but not limited to:
- blog posts & articles
- email blasts & newsletters
- website & social media copy
- bad puns
- making bullet-point lists, obviously.
- Side hustling your way to success
- The cruise ship industry
- Freelance entertaining
- Latin and foreign language education
- Trivia, a.k.a.: the interesting minutiae of life
- Everything in between
- This blog, mostly.
- That company I worked for as a trivia hostess? I also wrote question sets for them on the regular. My mind is a walking fact book, and I know a little bit about everything (well… a lot of things). I love writing ‘infotainment’ articles.
- Three years as Communications Coordinator for a neuro-rehabilitation facility specializing in traumatic brain injuries. While not the focus here at ‘life well hustled’, I actually have strong opinions and a solid knowledge base in this area.
- I type 106 words per minute. No one is ever as impressed by that as I want them to be.
Tell me about your project
+What kind of project is it?
+What’s the subject area?
+What’s the word count?
+What’s your budget?
+What’s your anticipated turnaround time?
+Is it in Latin? Can it be in Latin?